Thermal Imaging for your Horse
* Take the guess-work out of why your horse is off
* Detect exactly where your horse’s pain, injury or lameness is
* Helps your Veterinarian treat the correct problem area
* Beneficial to have before shock wave therapy, injections, corrective shoeing, chiropractic, massage and any other therapeutic treatment
* Lets you focus in on the source of the problem for faster therapy results
Back Problems and Pain * Hoof Balance and Foot Issues * Ligaments and Tendons * Dental Problems * Muscle/Nerve Injury * Saddle Fit
Studies show that Equine Thermography can identify areas of injury up to three weeks before your horse exhibits clinical symptoms.
You can make a
in your horse's life
value. quality. convenience.